"Moving to City the best decision i EVER made"

stevenryals

LOVE this guy...

Carlos Tevez has urged Liverpool striker Fernando Torres to join him at Manchester City, describing his own move to Eastlands as the best decision of his life.

Torres has been repeatedly linked with City this summer, although interest appeared to have cooled, particularly after Reds boss Roy Hodgson said the Spain striker was looking forward to returning to training on Monday.

However, Tevez was quoted as saying in the Sun: "Torres would definitely make us better. He's one of the top strikers in the world and I would love to have him as a team-mate.

"Last year we ended up contesting the Champions League places. I have no doubt that this year we will achieve that aim and fight for the title. The club will pick up reinforcements and this will make us stronger. I know I've never regretted coming to City. It's the best decision I ever made.''

Top Lad!

Tbf, he's not just saying it, He's gone from occasionaly starter to phenomenal threat to the opposition everytime he plays!

And i'm not really that bothered about getting Torres, His attitude stinks and we've got better.

stevenryals said:
LOVE this guy...

Carlos Tevez has urged Liverpool striker Fernando Torres to join him at Manchester City, describing his own move to Eastlands as the best decision of his life.

Torres has been repeatedly linked with City this summer, although interest appeared to have cooled, particularly after Reds boss Roy Hodgson said the Spain striker was looking forward to returning to training on Monday.

However, Tevez was quoted as saying in the Sun: "Torres would definitely make us better. He's one of the top strikers in the world and I would love to have him as a team-mate.

"Last year we ended up contesting the Champions League places. I have no doubt that this year we will achieve that aim and fight for the title. The club will pick up reinforcements and this will make us stronger. I know I've never regretted coming to City. It's the best decision I ever made.''

This guy ticks all the boxes for me Blue, I think furgie should sign him up!!

AlexOC said:
Top Lad!

Tbf, he's not just saying it, He's gone from occasionaly starter to phenomenal threat to the opposition everytime he plays!

And i'm not really that bothered about getting Torres, His attitude stinks and we've got better.

Tevez is alot better for a start

Although you have to take all of these things with a pinch of salt he is probably right. Another season like the last and either he is winning trophies or Real/Barca will snatch him.

Not sure he is right about Torres though. Yes he is brilliant but does have a lot of injuries. I think on reflection I would rather have* Balotelli - more of a risk in terms of maturity but much more exciting if City could polish this diamond.

*definite kid in sweetshop syndrome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.