"Moving to City the best decision i EVER made"

Don't wish to piss on anyones chips here, but isn't it a bit early for us to accept this blindly? It sounds great but he has said similar things about previous clubs. He can be relied on for a soundbite every now and then.
His staying for at least 3 more seasons would be more valuable than soundbites.

We love you Tevez, and if its quite alright
We love you Tevez, keep scoring day and night
We love you Tevez, say you'll stay forever

CARLOS TEVEZ IS A BLUE IS!

It is 5:30 am here in Hong Kong, I woke up too early for the game. Don't you hate it when you are dreaming and you suddenly think "CITEH" and you wake up 4 hours early...It happened again tonight!

HongKongBluey said:
We love you Tevez, and if its quite alright
We love you Tevez, keep scoring day and night
We love you Tevez, say you'll stay forever

CARLOS TEVEZ IS A BLUE IS!

It is 5:30 am here in Hong Kong, I woke up too early for the game. Don't you hate it when you are dreaming and you suddenly think "CITEH" and you wake up 4 hours early...It happened again tonight!

There are several cures for this condition, Tiger, Singa, Tsing Tao, and of course San Miguel, which as everyone knows is from the Philippines, and not Spain... ( and yes, I probably got the spelling wrong on a few of them) However, you should have taken more medication last night, and set the alarm....
:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.