Mr Bates vs the Post Office

bluethrunthru

If you are going to watch anything watch this on ITV - absolute fucking scandal - heads should roll prosecutions should take place its an absolute scandal. My neighbour over the road worked for Fujitsu - I once raised it with him and he said he couldn't talk about it as they had all signed and NDA ..... hmmm..... wonder why

If you are going to watch anything watch this on ITV - absolute fucking scandal - heads should roll prosecutions should take place its an absolute scandal. My neighbour over the road worked for Fujitsu - I once raised it with him and he said he couldn't talk about it as they had all signed and NDA ..... hmmm..... wonder why
My mother in law was a character in the program tonight.

There’s far more to come out of this scandal that could probably end the Post Office.

It is a double scandal -
Why has no one from the Post Office or Horizon been prosecuted for false accounting, and,
Why has the Government failed to step in and compensate all these victims properly?

As above see Grenfell Tower and also Windrush and Farepak ….

It is a double scandal -
Why has no one from the Post Office or Horizon been prosecuted for false accounting, and,
Why has the Government failed to step in and compensate all these victims properly?

As above see Grenfell Tower and also Windrush and Farepak ….

Horizon is the name of the software its Fujitsu that need to be called to account

Family of girl i know in work were caught up in this. Her parents lost their home and her mum died before she got change to clear her name. Girl won't watch it as I too distressing. Not seen it myself yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.