Mr Bates vs the Post Office

I'm sorry, I'm confused, what has Paula Vennels done so wrong that the King has to step in ?
Has she heen found guilty by a court of law ?
Do not get me wrong, she is a despicable women but all this is, is just a baying mob whipped up by a media who have no morals.
Get a police investigation done, get her in the Crown Court and if/when found guilty, strip her of the award. British justice is based on evidence presented to a court, not all this pseudo trial by MP's and Daily Telegraph readers.

I'm sorry, I'm confused, what has Paula Vennels done so wrong that the King has to step in ?
Do not get me wrong, she is a despicable women but all this is, is just a baying mob whipped up by a media who have no morals.
Get a police investigation done, get her in the Crown Court and if/when found guilty, strip her of the award. British justice is based on evidence presented to a court, not all this pseudo trial by MP's and Daily Telegraph readers.
I agree with what you say to a large degree, but she did say she would return the award. I think this completes her request.

I agree with what you say to a large degree, but she did say she would return the award. I think this completes her request.

That's what I thought - it needs confirmation to make it official.

Listening to the postmasters at Parliament, the MPs seems pretty appalled about the whole thing.

accountability has gone the way of integrity, justice, morals etc. The moratoriam on white-collar crime that was introduced in 1979 has the shelf-life of gravity.

How many grubby liars were and indeed are still involved in this scandal?

Just another example that cunts are among‘st us.

No court of law in this country is ever going to be able to prosecute her. Law never affects these people. They shaft normal folk, they blame others for their ineptitude, they cause death and destruction and get away scott free (did anyone actually go to prison for grenfel I can't remember). The laws in this country do not cater for these crimes that affect hundreds of victims if not thousands sometimes.

It's better that law deals with it but when it doesn't, consistently, then a media pile on is the next best thing. These people are twats, that's the root cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.