Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Sadly I missed today's live stream but picked up that exchange on youtube and then played it to my Mrs who works as a legal secretary
I asked her "is he saying someone else picked up this email and then printed it?"
She said "it seems that way, but if the email was automatically forwarded to his secretary (as happens at her work place) who read it and then printed off the attachments, then there would be a record of it being forwarded, and even so, if his secretary printed off the attachments, then she would have put them on his desk for him to read"
Wifey then said "perhaps he's asked his secretary to bail him out with this and she's said "you can fuck right off"

So if Singh didn't read it, save it or print it, who had access to his computer?
Well he clearly did and lied his ass off….**** should be doing porridge with the rest of them

Sorry lost track of this, when do vennells and van den wotsit appear?
Van Den Bogerd has appeared
It's not in this video , but at one point she's questioned by Mr Beer about an email she received pointing out errors in Horizon, and she denied ever seeing it
The KC who asks questions after Mr Beer revisited that email and took her through it and written in the the email was "as per the voice message I left you"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.