Murder Suicide at US School.

Every day on facebook, I get this and other adverts for similar type of t shirt or hoodie. It is always followed by 3,168 comments all saying ''MUST HAVE'', ''Need'', ''Wants'' and the odd one from me saying what a shit shirt and people who wear them must have a small penis....
17862450_1609768849050699_8719355359476502954_n.jpg

Every day on facebook, I get this and other adverts for similar type of t shirt or hoodie. It is always followed by 3,168 comments all saying ''MUST HAVE'', ''Need'', ''Wants'' and the odd one from me saying what a shit shirt and people who wear them must have a small penis....
17862450_1609768849050699_8719355359476502954_n.jpg
come on admit it, that's yours

Has President Drumpf had anything to say about this ?
edit: what with them being children and all, after his 'beautiful babies' and 'gods children' speech the other day on Syria?

Has President Drumpf had anything to say about this ?
edit: what with them being children and all, after his 'beautiful babies' and 'gods children' speech the other day on Syria?
Of course he hasn't, as the perpetrator used a good old fashioned gun. The only weapons not exported to Assad, or the opposition to Assad, are of the chemical variety. The arms industry of the USA (and the UK) are not happy when people start killing other people with these, as it could start affecting the bottom line of some highly influential arms manufacturers. Like most things in life, but especially in government and politics, morality has little to do with anything, it always just comes back to the money...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.