Must see documentaries..

Stop At Nothing
Watched it earlier and it was great. Documentary about that **** Lance Armstrong. Enjoyed it more than The Armstrong Lie, it was more detailed and featured more of the people involved and affected.

Cropsey. Not as good as I'd hoped.

But when its about about child killers and depraved mental institutions maybe thats a good thing.

Anyone know of a good, unbiased documentary about the conflict in Ireland? Trying to educate myself but find most of them have a biased narrative.

Anyone know of a good, unbiased documentary about the conflict in Ireland? Trying to educate myself but find most of them have a biased narrative.
I would think its nigh on impossible to make a documentary or produce any narrative about the history with Ireland without someone finding it biased one way or another. Nature of the beast.

I saw the gun shop one, it was very interesting. I thought the men running the shop were excellent, especially that class they ran. The gun range bit made me fecking shiver though. I thought 'there goes the 6 year old playing behind the target' or 'that one would have hit the little old lady on the other side of the street'. Incredible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.