Must see documentaries..

Long Shot (Netflix)

Great watch, includes a kid up for murder and an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. All you need is a decent brief and Larry David.

Been thinking about those murders. How does Simpson argue with his ex, slit her throat and repeatedly stab Goldman and neither one be screaming at the other being knifed??

Wouldn't there have to be two people involved to avoid that scenario??

Not saying Simpson didn't do it, but that he had 'help'...?
Is it really that difficult to understand? He killed her, and he came a few seconds behind and got it too

Is it really that difficult to understand? He killed her, and he came a few seconds behind and got it too

How many actions did she suffer? How severe was the action/s?

I read, somewhere, that her neck was, wait...

Anatomical Summary:

I. Incised wound of neck:

A. Transection of left and right common carotid arteries.

B. Incisions, left and right internal jugular veins

C. Transection of thyrohyoid membrane, epiglottis, and hypopharynx.

D. Incision into cervical spine, C3.

II. Multiple stab wound of neck and scalp (total of seven).

III. Multiple injuries of hands, including incised wound, ring finger of right hand (defense wound).

IV. Scalp bruise, right parietal.
DESCRIPTION OF MULTIPLE STAB WOUNDS

There are four stab wounds on the left side of the neck over the left sternocledomastoid muscle; they extend to 3 inches below the external auditory canal.
INJURIES TO HANDS:

Right hand: There is a 5/8 incised wound of the volar surface of the right index finger at the distal knuckle. This 5/8 inch incised wound is tangentially oriented or cut through the skin and dermis with the avulsed skin inferiorly indicating that the direction is from distal to proximal.

Further examination discloses that there is a split or forked end on the ulnar aspect and pointed end on the radial aspect. There is a small amount of dermal hemorrhage.

On the dorsal surface of the right hand, at the base of the ring finger, there is a 1/16 inch punctate abrasion.

Left hand: On the dorsal surface of the left hand, there is a punctate abrasion, red-brown in color at the base of the ring finger.

There is a 1/2 inch superficial incised skin cut, 1/2 inch in length, diagonally oriented, on the top of the left hand, midportion.

So, this is my point underlined exactly, stabbed to the face, stabbed in her hands as she defended herself, throat cut.

Are you suggesting Goldman didn't scream for help at any point or, in fact, didn't see it?? If it was one assailant, he would have to be 'The Flash' in order for nobody to hear any screams from either of them, in any order of the murders.

IN MY OPINION.

Been thinking about those murders. How does Simpson argue with his ex, slit her throat and repeatedly stab Goldman and neither one be screaming at the other being knifed??

Wouldn't there have to be two people involved to avoid that scenario??

Not saying Simpson didn't do it, but that he had 'help'...?
thats true! have you watched the documentary on it?? best i’ve ever seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.