my daughter 12 years old got belly Piercing FFS!

leewill31

right i need to know what to do about this and any help would be great.

my daughter who is 12 ask me 3-4 days ago wanting to get her belly pierced and as she was only 12 i explained that she was to young but could when she was older,i was very adamant about this but my daughter would not give up asking but i did not give up telling her no.

so friday came and she was going to sleep at her nans i agreed that she could have her seconds done to her ears which i did not mind and her cousin who is 24 was going to take her on the saturday any way her cousin went behind my back and let my daughter get her belly done of which i blew my fooking top having a big row with the cousin who was way out of order and all so bollocking my daughter.

what i need to know is can i report the place that did my daughters Piercing as there was no parental consent and with her all so being on 12 years old as i am fooking fuming about this and its worked me up so much.

sry mate i may b out of line here as i dont have a daughter but if its fine for her to have 2 ear piercings why not let her have her belly button?

Pollerz said:
sry mate i may b out of line here as i dont have a daughter but if its fine for her to have 2 ear piercings why not let her have her belly button?
id agree with lee here, id be fuming if that was my daughter. Too young of an age, dont think there's much you can do now though mate, only bollock you cousin and daughter more? lol i feel for you though my fellow blue

I thought that the jewelry had to be left untouched in the piercing for a certain amount of time or it would heal. If that's the case, get it removed and I'd certainly explore the possibility of reporting the store which carried out the piercing.

I'd have blown my top as well

parenting.......

you are the bread winner right? then man up and be firm. she only a 12 yr old ffs. live by your rules!

shiiesh man. why have kids if u dont kno anything about parenting.

excuse my rude response bt it pisses me off when parents are scared of their own kids. put rules in place man. gd luck

NQT said:
I thought that the jewelry had to be left untouched in the piercing for a certain amount of time or it would heal. If that's the case, get it removed and I'd certainly explore the possibility of reporting the store which carried out the piercing.

I'd have blown my top as well

This.

Getting it removed is an option. If you let her 'get away with it' she's more likely to disobey you more in the future.

I would go off my rocker as well. No point in coming down too hard on her she wanted it done and done it typical woman. I know she is only a kid she is trying to push the boundaries a bit tell her you are pissed off with her and if she wants to be treated like a grown up so be it. Get her to do more around the house than what she has been doing and make her feel more of a grown up taking it away now from here will lead to more problems down the road. Or ask for a womans advise and ignore all the advice from us blokes here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.