My ginger mate is slagging me because im going bald

I have a older brother who is a ginger. Remember he got his hair cut and went for the Kevin Keegan perm. Now for Ginger its bad enough being a ginger but with a perm he got nothing but stick off everyone.

Now he is balding and with those grey hairs he no longer gets the slating for the ginger locks. He calls it strawberry blonde.

leighton said:
I have a older brother who is a ginger. Remember he got his hair cut and went for the Kevin Keegan perm. Now for Ginger its bad enough being a ginger but with a perm he got nothing but stick off everyone.

Now he is balding and with those grey hairs he no longer gets the slating for the ginger locks. He calls it strawberry blonde.

Disown him

johnmc said:
talkativesprout said:
Speaking as an half ginger (bottom and beard). I would say those with pubic hair covered bodies, the ones that look like the have been rolling in spiders leg hair go bald worse.

Have a look, around friar tuck hairy nook.

A ginger beard!!! That's some funny shit.

Well let me knock your socks off, i have a dicky davis white streak too(malon streak my mum called it ?????)

leighton said:

A ginger perm? Christ, I thought my slaphead was bad!

leighton said:

I was waiting for that. Ginger Denial at it's best.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
leighton said:

It is mate, it is.;O)

-dabz- said:
leighton said:

I was waiting for that. Ginger Denial at it's best.

-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm --

jimharri said:
leighton said:

It is mate, it is.;O)

GD'ers make me sick.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
-dabz- said:
leighton said:

I was waiting for that. Ginger Denial at it's best.

-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm --

jimharri said:
It is mate, it is.;O)

GD'ers make me sick.
Me too. I feel ill just thinking about it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.