My mate was killed on sunday

Just goes to show that there's too many little piss ants out there who live to drink but can't hold it like an adult.

RIP to your mate. I've know a few similar circumstances myself and my thoughts are with you and your mates family.

I'd ban alcohol. I reckon a good 8/10 drinkers can't handle it.

Sorry for your loss, hope you and all his family/friends can find a way through this.
Don't hold your breath for justice. Mate of mine in similar situation - wankers that did it only served a few months for "manslaughter" as they only meant to badly hurt not kill. On the other hand 10 life sentances and the electric chair can't bring anyone back.

Should introduce a licence to drink out in clubs, pubs and bars. You kick off because you can't handle your drink, you go tee total for a year or drink at home.

People then wouldn't go round acting the billy big bollocks when they have they have gulped down a couple of stella's on a Friday or Saturday night if they knew that any problems from them and they wouldn't be allowed out on the town for many months.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Should introduce a licence to drink out in clubs, pubs and bars. You kick off because you can't handle your drink, you go tee total for a year or drink at home.

People then wouldn't go round acting the billy big bollocks when they have they have gulped down a couple of stella's on a Friday or Saturday night if they knew that any problems from them and they wouldn't be allowed out on the town for many months.

Either that or put all the lightweight steroid freaks in a room, force them to drink stella and then wait for them to get lairy, after the weird gay stuff they'd beat each other to death problem solved.

Town, any town, is pretty much a no go area at nights for cool cats like me. Mainly due to mongoloid body builders who want to fight after half a bottle of some foreign piss.

Britain - learn to handle your drugs or leave well alone.

I always get pissy about this stuff as I've known too many people be a victim of it.

im sure the rise of cocaine, the fact a lot of young lads thesedays want to look like arnie or become a boxer and are walking round pumped on steds is contributing to the violence. RIP for your mate fixer.

wrongun73 said:
im sure the rise of cocaine, the fact a lot of young lads thesedays want to look like arnie or become a boxer and are walking round pumped on steds is contributing to the violence. RIP for your mate fixer.

True.

Coke = nob
Stella = nob
Steroids = (shrunken) nob

Combine the 3 and you have one big,bow legged, killing machine wanting to pummel normal people.

Sorry to hear about that mate. Was reading about it earlier on the MEN website but no-one had been named at the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.