My mate was killed on sunday

TheMightyQuinn said:
wrongun73 said:
im sure the rise of cocaine, the fact a lot of young lads thesedays want to look like arnie or become a boxer and are walking round pumped on steds is contributing to the violence. RIP for your mate fixer.

True.

Coke = nob
Stella = nob
Steroids = (shrunken) nob

Combine the 3 and you have one big,bow legged, killing machine wanting to pummel normal people.

This is sadly true . R.I.P to your mate Fixer . Was he from Fitton Hill ? I heard a couple of people today talking about someone dieing after being punched , in Oldham . Must be the same incident .

Absolutely shocking mate, sorry for your loss my friend.This thing is happening far too often, this country needs to clamp down big time on these wankers getting mindless then killling mostly innocent people.Makes me furious.

Glad i don't get out much anymore.Bloody scary shit out there, used to have a good laugh take the piss out of your mates,few pints,takeaway,good night.Not anymore.

Shocking news. RIP to your mate. This is 1 of the reasons I no longer drink in city centres. Local pub for me.

rip to your mate. i was out a few months ago in a club asked a fella could i get by him to get my drink from the counter. he headbutted me. him and his pal started punching me. i moved away but lost my balance and fell on my back. they came at me but i kicked up and got one of them and got away then. all cos i asked could i get by to get my drink..

Goats left knee said:
rip to your mate. i was out a few months ago in a club asked a fella could i get by him to get my drink from the counter. he headbutted me. him and his pal started punching me. i moved away but lost my balance and fell on my back. they came at me but i kicked up and got one of them and got away then. all cos i asked could i get by to get my drink..

Wankers mate
Coked up Ed Hardy brigade

Disgusting behaviour on the other lads, all he was trying to do was to prevent violence. RIP, Sorry for the loss buddy, chin up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.