my photoshop puma kits... home and away!

masterwig said:
There should be a Bluemoon design competition. I've noticed a few people on here coming up with some cracking designs. We could all vote for the best home, away and third and then maybe Ric could send them to the club saying that the good people of Bluemoon endorse them.

Perhaps one of the mods could create it as a sticky.

great idea

Petetheblu said:
These kits are useless!!! No imagination.

As you ALL know Im very much in the know at MCFC and also know some top designers, over brunch I asked Viv (Westwood) to come up with some kit designs. She was shocked as she had already been asked to design some City shirt previously that week by Garry Cook who often wears Vivs summer collection to do the washing up in.

So out she pull this finished design and lets me have a sneek look. "Don't tell anyone she said". Silly Viv

Using photoshop and my very expensive computer design sofware I put together a exact copy of the design she showed me.

I have to apologies to Gariah as his Computer skills are not a patch on mine and he will now feel slightly embarassed for his pathetic attempts into the fashion world. Well I was the one who told Microsoft entrepeneur Billy Gates to do that basic computer course many years back.

2dtsk8l.jpg

Made from Camel fur to blend with our current trend.

I Do like the extra room she given around the gut and I think those pockets are absolutely wonderful. Especially the one thats designed for the player's ciggs. Super for having a smoke after scoring. Theres no need to mention why there is so much knacker room. Any City fan will tell you "were ALL blessed" in that department. Thats why scholes never played for us, but thats another story.

A BIG WELL DONE VIV. Super stuff, unlike the shit we have to put up with from Wheelsy and Gariah.

Thats class, still pmsl

Vote for my (I mean Viv's) design.

The others just show a lack of imagination and I know for a fact that Gary loves Viv's collection, you only have to look at those suits he wears to know he a big Vivvi lover!

Plus Wheelsy is from Auss and what do those pesky villians know about fashion!!! He'll have us looking like seconds from Jailhouse rock.

And Gariah!!! Coming on here with his fancy ideas. That Viv's one has a special anti curry proof coating, where doe's it say that on his all singing and dancing design...NO WHERE thats where!!!! Fucking fur coat NO knickers that Gariah!

Anyway vote ME now, you know it makes sense!!!!!

gariah said:
heres the 3rd kit again...

with royal blue and with the bottom corner sorted

im not bothered by the fact ferrari is on there... the whole purpose of this wasnt to be slated for the choice of sponsor... its about the kit design

pumathirddiagat5.jpg
Damn, that's nice!! Top marks Gariah!! The club should employ you. Some of our recent kits form LCS & Reebok have been woeful (this season's home one is horrid; like the away one though. So much so that I actually shelled out on one!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.