my photoshop puma kits... home and away!

jimharri said:
gariah said:
heres the 3rd kit again...

with royal blue and with the bottom corner sorted

im not bothered by the fact ferrari is on there... the whole purpose of this wasnt to be slated for the choice of sponsor... its about the kit design

pumathirddiagat5.jpg
Damn, that's nice!! Top marks Gariah!! The club should employ you. Some of our recent kits form LCS & Reebok have been woeful (this season's home one is horrid; like the away one though. So much so that I actually shelled out on one!).

Yerr yer yer its okay, but thats it OKAY. No way is it as nice as Viv's.

thanks for your comments guys...

will get on the possibility of an updated maroon kit 2morro...

ive just got in from work and ive been to the dentist this afternoon for a root canal so im not arsed to do anything tonight!

thanks again tho!

gariah said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
they look really good change the away kit to stripes and bang in a 3rd and bobs your uncle ferrari eh!

looks like wheelseys got a bit of competition!
pumaawayfrontredstripesuk1.jpg

hows tha?

This is Quality! I'd buy that shirt!

pumathirddiagat5.jpg
[/quote]
Was in the pub last night watching England and at half time they showed highlights from last weekend's La Liga games and there was a team wearing this very same kit. Don't know who it is though cos it was written in Arabic.

Here's the final ones from me... decided to take out the sponsor as it looks classier...

and added a subtle badge watermark on the 3rd kit..

enjoy..

P.S. Dubai Blue.. any idea who that team could have been?? gutted if it looks that similar!
Also, im just looking into a maroon kit for ya haha

pumahomefrontnosponsoree6.jpg

pumaawayfrontredstripesim1.jpg

pumathirddiagbadgedq7.jpg

gariah said:
Here's the final ones from me... decided to take out the sponsor as it looks classier...

and added a subtle badge watermark on the 3rd kit..

enjoy..

P.S. Dubai Blue.. any idea who that team could have been?? gutted if it looks that similar!
Also, im just looking into a maroon kit for ya haha
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! You've just ruined that third kit! Please don't enter it like that into the competition.

Cheers for the maroon one. I've just always wondered if it'd look any good or too much like a west ham kit.

I'll have a quick scan of La Liga now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.