NAC Breda 2017/2018

1-0 win over Vitesse last weekend, Angelino scored the only goal (deflected free kick). Pablo Mari, Angelino, Ambrose and Manu Garcia played the full 90 minutes, Fernandes came on the 2nd half and for the very first time this season was allowed to play on his favorite position as a center attacking midfielder. He even scored a goal but it was disallowed as the shot was touched by another NAC player who was in an offside position.

Fernandes played a decent match 45 minutes though. There was a big interview with him in the local newspaper and of course was disappointed he didn't play a lot this season, nevertheless he was very positive about the club and would recommend all young City talents to spend a season here.

Angelino was once again in good shape and was chosen as the left back of the week in several media. After Ambrose (10 goals and 4 assists) he's our most valuable player (3 goals and 5 assists).

Next weekend will be extremely important when we play the derby at home against Willem II. If we win that game, we'll most likely stay out of the relegation zone for the rest of the season (we have 4 more matches as of today).
Cheers

We're as good as safe after today's 3-0 win. one more game to go with 3 points ahead and 10+ goal difference. Fantastic goal from Fernandes, another assist from Angelino and Garcia and a goal from Pablo Mari. Since it was the last home game of the season all City players received a standing ovation. We're going to sorely miss Ambrose, Manu Garcia and Angelino, they were fantastic. Ambrose is recovering from his injury but flew back from Manchester to watch the game and was standing between the NAC fans.

Our coach also announced he's leaving after this season, which I find very disappointing because he had great chemistry with the City players. Looking forward to next season and hopefully a handful of good new promising players from City!

We're as good as safe after today's 3-0 win. one more game to go with 3 points ahead and 10+ goal difference. Fantastic goal from Fernandes, another assist from Angelino and Garcia and a goal from Pablo Mari. Since it was the last home game of the season all City players received a standing ovation. We're going to sorely miss Ambrose, Manu Garcia and Angelino, they were fantastic. Ambrose is recovering from his injury but flew back from Manchester to watch the game and was standing between the NAC fans.

Our coach also announced he's leaving after this season, which I find very disappointing because he had great chemistry with the City players. Looking forward to next season and hopefully a handful of good new promising players from City!
Very happy that you will be playing in the Eredivisie next season as well. Angelino and Garcia will be a big miss, but Fernandes and Ambrose might be loaned out to you again. We will probably loan out a couple of new players to you next season, considering this year's success. Tosin Adarabioyo (CB) and Douglas Luiz (CM/DM) would be likely, and maybe an attacker (maybe Ambrose again?)

BTW, have you watched Pec Zwolle this season? Is Phillippe Sandler any good?

Very happy that you will be playing in the Eredivisie next season as well. Angelino and Garcia will be a big miss, but Fernandes and Ambrose might be loaned out to you again. We will probably loan out a couple of new players to you next season, considering this year's success. Tosin Adarabioyo (CB) and Douglas Luiz (CM/DM) would be likely, and maybe an attacker (maybe Ambrose again?)

BTW, have you watched Pec Zwolle this season? Is Phillippe Sandler any good?

Heard good things about Tosin, would perhaps be a good replacement for Pablo Mari. Although I wouldn't mind keeping Mari for another season. Ambrose for another year would be fantastic, he fits in very well and is super popular among our fans.

Pec Zwolle played a fantastic 1st half of the season, but the 2nd half they were the worst performing team of 2018, together with Twente. Sandler played a great 1st half of the season as well. I can see he has qualities, very strong on the ball as well, but everyone was a bit surprised City signed him. We'd expect he would first try and prove himself at Ajax or PSV. I wonder if he'll every play for your 1st team. We'll see I guess. Would be funny if he would go on loan to Breda next season :P

The highlights for those who want to see the City boys' big contribution to last weekends win in high quality :-)

The highlights for those who want to see the City boys' big contribution to last weekends win in high quality :-)

Great to see Fernandes finally get a goal. He scored some insane goals for our youth teams, and I expected him to get a lot of goals for you as well, but it seems like he has struggled to get into the team. Loaning him out for one more year to you would probably be good for his development. Wouldn't be surprised if Ambrose is loaned out again. He seems to get along with the fans very well, and judging by posts on social media he seems to be very happy at NAC

Angelino made team of the year. we're going to miss him!

eredivisie-elftal-vh-jaar-433.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.