nagging.

lol![/quote]
As your born in 74, if your my Pa I'm going to spank you[/quote]

promises promises :-)
i'm not your PA by the way

-- Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 pm --

I have not read the thread but how appropriate that I saw it just as Mrs Stan was wittering on that I don't do enough cleaning.

I think that is what she was on about anyway. what does she expect? She is at work all day and studies all night, school holidays is her time to be at one with the house!

Rascal said:
A girl i went out with said this to me once.

"im not nagging you, im reinforcing my message into your stupid male brain"

My stupid male brain took me out on the piss for 3 days :)

Thanks for this, will use it at the next appropriate time!

was just reading some of this out to my mrs and she said i never nagged tip i met you, anyone else heard that shite?

I'm seriously considering obtaining a 'Scolds Bridle' for my Mrs, a medieval device that fits over the head, with a metal plate that inserts into the mouth and holds the tongue down.

Mmmm...! Gahhh....!

''Yes dear, anything you say.''

I tried turning the tables on her once to see how she liked it. I came in from work and said, "where's my tea? Carpet needs hoovering, there's pots in the sink and you've still not washed all my work clothes." I only said it as a joke but after a 5 second icy glare, it was like a bomb going off. I likened it to a little toy poodle that won't stop barking.

I love this thread.

I got chatted up by this good-looking fat chick yesterday. Now I'm Captain Dogshit for letting her kiss me goodbye.

Also, 'Turn that noise down' does not apply to Bootsy Collins, bitches.

2sheikhs said:
I tried turning the tables on her once to see how she liked it. I came in from work and said, "where's my tea? Carpet needs hoovering, there's pots in the sink and you've still not washed all my work clothes." I only said it as a joke but after a 5 second icy glare, it was like a bomb going off. I likened it to a little toy poodle that won't stop barking.
you sir, are a mad man.
don't you know that if they haven't done something it's because they've had many other important jobs to do?

Hell would break loose if Mrsmcfc was ever questioned about the shit tip she leaves behind her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.