nagging.

Ammy said:
2sheikhs said:
Seeing as none of the ladies on here ever nag, it's clearly only women that can understand and appreciate football that don't do it. Either that or they're telling porkies.

Or, we've managed to find men who don't have the same attitude to women as their grandfathers...
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooohhhhhhhh..... easy ammy don t fall for it! you re better than that!

Ammy said:
2sheikhs said:
Seeing as none of the ladies on here ever nag, it's clearly only women that can understand and appreciate football that don't do it. Either that or they're telling porkies.

Or, we've managed to find men who don't have the same attitude to women as their grandfathers...
I'm not like that. Mrs 2sheikhs can come and go as she pleases. I'm old fashioned but I'm not sexist.

Ammy said:
2sheikhs said:

Haven't you got some washing up to do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.