Nani to miss 3 games !!

FA should ban him for at least half a dozen games for bringing the game into disrepute, fucking cry baby.

samharris said:
According to newspaper reports this morning.

In the meantime during his recouperation he's been encouraged to pass the time with his action man,colouring book,crayons & connect four.

To quote Basil fawlty "Nothing trivial, I hope !!"

Even better news. Apparently he could be out for the entire season. Hopefully the scum's season will go totally off the rails. Even if we don't catch Arsenal, perhaps we can still catch them?

Nani leg injury 'could get infected and end his Manchester United season'

Luis Nani could see his season ended prematurely by Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher, whose high tackle left the Manchester United winger with a gash on his leg so deep it exposed his shinbone and is a serious infection risk.

The Portuguese international is facing at least a month on the sidelines as he looks to recover from the injury that saw him stretchered off in tears just before half-time of the 3-1 defeat at Anfield.

But medics are worried the cut on his shin - which went down to the bone and needed multiple stitches - is so deep it could become infected during the healing process.

Any complications in his rehab could double his time on the sidelines, and an eight-week layoff means he would miss the rest of United's campaign.

Carragher escaped with a yellow card for the challenge, and reports since have claimed he was prevented from going into the United dressing room after the game to apologise to Nani.

The visiting players were incensed by the Reds defender's conduct on the pitch - and by the performance of referee Phil Dowd in failing to send off Carragher - and refused to speak to the media afterwards.

The post-game silence was strictly enforced by manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who earlier in the week was charged with improper conduct for comments made about the performance of another official during the week.

Fergie revealed to the club's own TV channel MUTV that he 'feared the worst' when Martin Atkinson was selected for the Chelsea v United fixture at Stamford Bridge, which the home side won 2-1.

Despite declining interview requests from the mainstream media, Nani took to social networking site Twitter to show appreciation for his well-wishers.

'thank you for your support after my injure. i hope to be back really soon,' he said.

The injury to Nani comes at an awkward time for the league leaders, who have now lost three of their last five matches and are still without fellow winger Antonio Valencia, who broke his ankle earlier this season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/857492-nani-leg-injury-could-get-infected-and-end-his-season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... his-season</a>

TGR said:
He'll be back after 1 game. How often do the rags initially say any injured player is out for 4, 6 or 8 weeks only to back in the squad after a fortnight having made a miraculous recovery? You just watch.

I hate to say... 'I told you so!'
This type of stuff by the scum has stopped even attempting to be funny anymore. Just why do they do it? So their players can look like hero's or what?

TGR said:
TGR said:
He'll be back after 1 game. How often do the rags initially say any injured player is out for 4, 6 or 8 weeks only to back in the squad after a fortnight having made a miraculous recovery? You just watch.

This type of stuff by the scum has stopped even attempting to be funny anymore. Just why do they do it? So their players can look like hero's or what?
It was an open wound you could see the shin bone, very easy to get infected but obviously didn't.

sirtaki said:
TGR said:
It was an open wound you could see the shin bone, very easy to get infected but obviously didn't.

Damn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.