Nani to miss 3 games !!

The flesh will not have healed completely so he won´t be fancying a whack (or should I say whacko) on it tonight if he´s desperate or stupid enough to play. I know what I´d be targeting if I were a Marseille player

mike channon´s windmill said:
The flesh will not have healed completely so he won´t be fancying a whack (or should I say whacko) on it tonight if he´s desperate or stupid enough to play. I know what I´d be targeting if I were a Marseille player

They will be too busy eating baguettes to play football

TGR said:
TGR said:
He'll be back after 1 game. How often do the rags initially say any injured player is out for 4, 6 or 8 weeks only to back in the squad after a fortnight having made a miraculous recovery? You just watch.

I hate to say... 'I told you so!'
This type of stuff by the scum has stopped even attempting to be funny anymore. Just why do they do it? So their players can look like hero's or what?

Heroes don't get up from an injury, charge the ref, then fall down like girls & cry like bitches. Nani is a crying little woman of a ****. Nothing more. Scum fans should be ashamed of this pussy. I don't care how much it hurt, you hold that shit in until off the pitch. And how serious was it if he's already on his way back a week later? NANI = woman. End of.

-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:37 pm --

grandsolo said:
TGR said:
This type of stuff by the scum has stopped even attempting to be funny anymore. Just why do they do it? So their players can look like hero's or what?

Heroes don't get up from an injury, charge the ref, then fall down like girls & cry like bitches. Nani is a crying little woman of a ****. Nothing more. Scum fans should be ashamed of this pussy. I don't care how much it hurt, you hold that shit in until off the pitch. And how serious was it if he's already on his way back a week later? NANI = woman. End of.

Well, we are talking about the club who had a corporation sponsor their disaster memorial & who paid a **** of a player to play in the tribute match.
Cunts, the lot of them.

And yes I quoted myself :)

grandsolo said:
TGR said:

grandsolo said:

Well, we are talking about the club who had a corporation sponsor their disaster memorial & who paid a **** of a player to play in the tribute match.
Cunts, the lot of them.

I for one salute you on 2 great posts and some quality swearing.
Nani is a proper crying woman-arsed cünt. It's official.

Swales lives said:
grandsolo said:

Cunts, the lot of them.

I for one salute you on 2 great posts and some quality swearing.
Nani is a proper crying woman-arsed cünt. It's official.

Well fuckin thank you then you twat

hee hee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.