Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

Mirror ratings are a joke. Sterling 6, Sane 5, KDB 6, Sergio 6, Danilo 5. As good as any City performance I’ve ever seen - and I’ve been going since 67.
Surprised they rated Kun that high, I would have personally given him a 178/264.

Sane Aguero Sanchez
silva kdb
dinho
mendy ota VK walker
ederson

^^^wins CL

Sterling Jesus Brahim
bernardo gundo
yaya
delph mangala stones danilo
bravo

^^^wins PL.

incredible

Stones motm for me. Absolutely immense performance amongst many standout performances. Simply fantastic game.[/QUOT
I was talking to my mate about John Stones after the game and I said that he reminded me of Franz Beckenbauer.
Now my mate said that he isn't quite at that level yet, but there are indications that he could become that good.
Happy days!

What a team, what a club, what a manager, what players we have. That was an absolutely stunning display and oh the 3rd goal was counter attack at it's lethal best.

We look fucking unstoppable and I do believe we should go all out for 6 out of 6 wins.

Tonight the football world from other clubs, supporters and the media, witnessed the emergence of the footballing juggernaut that is MANCHESTER CITY FC.

Bring on Arsenal now as I believe they will get, the same treatment that Liverpool did.

Fantastic Aguero finally broke the record too.

Well that was just fucking magical, what a performance, I love watching this team.

So many brilliant performances but I thought Stones and Sterling were superb.

Oh and Sergio breaking the record, icing on the cake!

Very mature performance,controlled football,what’s so good is we seem to be getting better by the week.
I fear no team we play now,it’s a very strange feeling,without being arrogant like the Rags.
Pleased for Sergio to get the City record so quickly,he is a legendary goal scorer,we are so blessed to have him.
Pep is moulding a team based on skill,character,team spirit and pace and we must be very proud of this era.
Hate to jinx it,we could win the lot with the squad and some good luck with injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.