Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

I was really nervous before this game, so much hanging on it, I thought we would get something out of it, but maybe because we’ve been playing so well, were the banana skin to it hit it would be all the more painful.....

When was the last time that an English team has won home and away against the leading Italian team of the day.

Great team performance against the other form team in Europe, and as a team where some individuals were off the boil others stepped up and we found a way, what a night...

What an amazing performance in such a big and intimidating atmosphere. This group is special, no way around it.

Tremendous performance .....who can stop us ?
Some might say Messi and Barcelona? Or Neymar's PSG. Tbh I think we are better than Barcelona, at the moment anyway.

But the important games wont be played yet. The job now is to sustain our game and stay as injury free as possible, and get back players like Mendy and Kompany

When pep does leave us I hope we get Sarri to replace him been very impressed over the two games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.