Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Didsbury Dave said:
Elvis sings theBlues said:
Just spent half an hour queuing up at the ticket office, about 40-50 people there, only selling North Stand at the moment

Not this shit again. I can tell you know if they are refusing to sell top tier tickets so it looks better on telly then my Dad and his mate, just back from holiday, won't bother.

from my browse of the online last week the front half of the 3rd tier seemed pretty full, it's just the back that's virtually empty from then.

I'd rather they filled the first 2 tiers first, but I know they'll take shots of the 3rd tier and stick it up in every media outlet.

Just spent half an hour queuing up at the ticket office, about 40-50 people there, only selling North Stand at the moment
That sounds like there's plenty of demand left then.

We might just sell it out after all this flapping - depends on what the seasoncard uptake was like in the 3rd tiers.

Marvin said:
That sounds like there's plenty of demand left then.

We might just sell it out after all this flapping - depends on what the seasoncard uptake was like in the 3rd tiers.

I think were looking at around 44k for this one

JoeMercer'sWay said:
from my browse of the online last week the front half of the 3rd tier seemed pretty full, it's just the back that's virtually empty from then.

the front 3 or 4 rows of the 3rd tiers have been allocated to the extra 400 press and media ..... UEFA ruling etc.

28k (ish) for Napoli?

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

the front 3 or 4 rows of the 3rd tiers have been allocated to the extra 400 press and media ..... UEFA ruling etc.

No they haven't.

el bee said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

No they haven't.

ok not right across, but all the central section seats have and that's why I was told I was being relocated....... I sit on the 3rd row near the halfway line.

el bee said:

No they haven't.

ok not right across, but all the central section seats have and that's why I was told I was being relocated....... I sit on the 3rd row near the halfway line.

I think it's only certain seats in the east stand 3rd tier that have been moved. I sit in 305 on the half way line in row 4 and haven't been moved but the guy who sits in front of me on row 3 has, the same happened to him last season in the Europa as well.

Tonster said:
I think it's only certain seats in the east stand 3rd tier that have been moved. I sit in 305 on the half way line in row 4 and haven't been moved but the guy who sits in front of me on row 3 has, the same happened to him last season in the Europa as well.

Colin Bell stand have been moved as well

Tonster said:

Colin Bell stand have been moved as well

Yes I know but I think quite a few (3/400) have been moved from Colin Bell level 3 to accomodate UEFA but I think it's far fewer from east level 3. I know plenty have been moved from level 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.