Napoli attendance {merged}

28k (ish) for Napoli?

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
el bee said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
the front 3 or 4 rows of the 3rd tiers have been allocated to the extra 400 press and media ..... UEFA ruling etc.

No they haven't.

ok not right across, but all the central section seats have and that's why I was told I was being relocated....... I sit on the 3rd row near the halfway line.
I'm row b very near the middle and I've not been moved.

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

I'm on the CL cup scheme so my ST seat was purchased automatically, however the one next to me is free so purchased that over the weekend for the missus using her blue membership card.

Now, quick question, do I need to collect anything from the ticket office or is the blue card automatically updated for the game so it will work in the turnstyle?

Cheers

TimmyP said:
I'm on the CL cup scheme so my ST seat was purchased automatically, however the one next to me is free so purchased that over the weekend for the missus using her blue membership card.

Now, quick question, do I need to collect anything from the ticket office or is the blue card automatically updated for the game so it will work in the turnstyle?

Cheers
the card should be automatically registered with the details just like yours

squirtyflower said:
TimmyP said:

Cheers
the card should be automatically registered with the details just like yours

Thanks

Is it likely that many fans will be picking up their tickets before the match?

Need to pick up my Bayern ticket and not sure how much earlier I need to get there.

cibaman said:
Is it likely that many fans will be picking up their tickets before the match?

Need to pick up my Bayern ticket and not sure how much earlier I need to get there.

Judging by the amount of chaos reported on the various ticket threads I'd get there as early as you can!

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm going to leave 30 mins early on Wednesday so I can be the 1st to post on here moaning about the attendance.
quite ironic really, as you will be beaten to it by a seasoncard holder watching it in the pub posting on his phone at about 7.46pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.