Napoli (Away) Pre Match Thread

Napoli v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw would be a good result. Hope one of KdB-Silva pair is rested/substituted early (though knowing Pep, I doubt it's possible).

For the life of me I was sure this was tonight for some mad reason. But it's not, its tomorrow( wed) yet them #UNTS are not only playing at home against the whipping boys on a Tuesday( a day before us) yet they get to play on Sunday and at a LATER time than us! Absolutely fucking ridiculous!! And the grey haired miserable meerkat bastards still f****** moaning! I swear down that we really are something that the F A, Premier league, Uefa and Fifa stood in and are trying to eradicate! I won't be booing at the next champs league game, I'm taking my sledgehammer and smashing fuck out of the tannoy!! Corrupt load of vile troffy C####!! Only only saving grace is Arsenal are playing on Thursday, but I've a strong feeling their team will resemble nothing to the side that plays us.

For the life of me I was sure this was tonight for some mad reason. But it's not, its tomorrow( wed) yet them #UNTS are not only playing at home against the whipping boys on a Tuesday( a day before us) yet they get to play on Sunday and at a LATER time than us! Absolutely fucking ridiculous!! And the grey haired miserable meerkat bastards still f****** moaning! I swear down that we really are something that the F A, Premier league, Uefa and Fifa stood in and are trying to eradicate! I won't be booing at the next champs league game, I'm taking my sledgehammer and smashing fuck out of the tannoy!! Corrupt load of vile troffy C####!! Only only saving grace is Arsenal are playing on Thursday, but I've a strong feeling their team will resemble nothing to the side that plays us.
At least Chelsea will be rested when they play them for what could be a very significant Sunday

At least Chelsea will be rested when they play them for what could be a very significant Sunday
I don't know about that Marvin, I hope so. They've got a toughie at Roma. Just seems it's all fell into place for them vile bastards as per usual.

Pep-Sarri bromance continues.

Sarri: "I've always liked Guardiola's football philosophy. At times it borders on genius."
Sarri: "We can cause them real trouble, but we need to be perfect at the back."
Sarri: "We'll try to get a result. We have to give it a go."
Sarri: "I don't know if it'll be decisive, but it would be a big plus if we can take points off City."
Sarri: "City always approach matches phenomenally well and we need to be ready for that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.