Napoli (Away) Pre Match Thread

Napoli v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say that any blues making the trip to Naples stay safe and come back unmolested, Napoli have banned belts for the game apparently. It's about time some of these clubs were kicked out of the club competitions.

A lot depends on key players turning up, but I think we'll win this. If Napoli weren't focusing domestically before, they certainly will be now with CL qualification looking harder and Serie A competition heating up. Yes, Napoli have got to win to have any chance of progression, but I'm not sure the additional fixture glut is something they even necessarily want this season.

The losses are coming, we're reminded each week, but if we're firing on all cylinders I don't think we're underdogs to any team.

There's always 'tests' mate, perhaps I should have left that word out but I'm sure you know what I mean. It's a potential season shaper & we need a plan to suit.

I dont believe that a Cl game in October that we do not HAVE to win is a season shaping game in any respect to be honest. What it will do is ensure we qualify but define our season never

Our toughest game yet. Can't believe Napoli will do anything other than go for it, but that is our chance as there will be gaps to exploit. Just no silly goals given away, please. Good luck, boys, do us proud. Win this, or even a point and we're on our way.

Vincent Kompany (and Benjamin Mendy) did not train today but otherwise a full compliment of senior City players took part. [Independent]

You couldnt make it up could you ? After a Napoli fan was jailed for being in a group of thugs who were using belts as weapons the MEN has reported that Napoli officials in there wisdom wont allow fans to wear belts in the stadium for Citys game against Napoli on Wednesday
Don't go commando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.