Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening on OS tonight. That Rag cnut Simon Stone is on by the sound of it. He's been Tweeting some right shite. I don't understand how the club haven't f**ked him off after some of the shite he's spouted about us recently.

After tonight I think pep may need to start giving fern,silva and KDB a breather

been saying this for weeks, not necessarily tonight but in league games at home to the likes of palace and Stoke where we're spanking them we can afford to rest one of them when the replacement is somebody like Gundogan, Bernardo or Yaya. Peps complete u-turn on rotation so far this season is strange. I get that he's recognised you can't chop and change every week, especially at the back but in midfield we've got the quality and numbers to rest players.

Can't wait for this to start. It will be one hell of a game, like the Monaco one last season. Hopefully the same result at home 5-3 city.

Hoping for a win, Napoli are on fire just now and we havent played a side as technically adept as them in some time. If we put them to the sword we will be looking like real contenders.

Will go 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.