Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: nasri on his way

One guys friend just claimed he alreday was at Eastlands.
Dont know if its true though.

SWP's back said:
FUCK YOU TO ALL THE WUMS THAT KEPT PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR "DEALS DEAD/HE WON'T SIGN BOLLOCKS".

WELCOME SAMIR

HELLO £330 AND SANITY AGAIN

As he was named in Arsenal's squad for the 3rd Qualifying Round/Playoff Round....................................Is he cup tied?!

;-p

squirtyflower said:
CityForever45 said:
SWP's back said:
He can fly and not play. We have until 7pm tomorrow to sign the deal. If we haven't sorted it today of course he should fly. It does not stop us signing him tomorrow.

I feel sorry for your bird as you appear ridiculously premature. Though looking at your posts, that may well be a blessing for the poor girl.
He's flying there to play, if you think he's going on holyday you are gonna be deluded.

And i don't even respond to the sexual reference. It only shows how immature you are.
absolute classic post
have you down as a WUM niw
BBC was reporting it, but i guess you can't even trust he BBC these days.

red sun said:
Just so you know:

Arsenal would have been runners-up in the Premier League last season and Blackpool wouldn’t have been relegated if match officials hadn’t made mistakes. (See table at bottom).
These are the headline findings from extensive new research that re-examined 713 ‘significant’ incidents – penalties, goal line incidents, offside goals – across the Premier League’s 380 games in 2010-11.
Arsenal ended up fourth with 68 points but should in reality have won 72 points and finished second to Manchester United.
Manchester City should have won nine fewer points than they did and finished fourth....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2011/08/21/revealed-the-table-that-shows-arsenal-and-blackpool-were-cheated-last-season-210801/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportingintelligence.com/201 ... on-210801/</a>
Strawclutcher

tumblr_leu27qdmgk1qcsyri.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.