Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...l-news/man-city-samir-nasri-transfer-11829080

He just blew any support that remaining for him from our fans with that foolish comment.

By "family club" I think he's saying one that isn't necessarily in the top top bracket. Which imo implies that we are too focused on success to guarantee anything to anyone...which fair enough.

If Pep wanted him to stay (which is what Pep said too on Sunday) then I'm disappointed he didn't but he's entitled to make his own choices in his own interest.

I see nothing wrong with what Nasri has said or what he's done. I still have great respect for him and wish him well.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...l-news/man-city-samir-nasri-transfer-11829080

He just blew any support that remaining for him from our fans with that foolish comment.

Astonishing lack of self awareness. He should have been busting his gut to stay under Pep and show everyone how talented he is; Instead he's just decided to live up to his own stereotype and take the easy route. At least we don't have to ask 'what if' about him staying. Never would have worked.

Nasri was a major factor in both title winning season.

Injuries cost him

I'll never slag him off

Always stepped up when it mattered most

Favorite Nasri moment was the away goal vs Roma in Champions league to help us qualify. He wanted it that day and was the best player on the pitch. Injuries and a lack of desire he showed that day have let Nasri down. I wish him all the best and hope he succeeds at Sevilla

I also feel like one of Nasri's biggest problems here was David Silva. They both play best as a number 10 and Nasri was always forced out wide because Silva is better/more consistent.

Good luck to him.

Not arsed about what he's said so far. No problem so long as he doesn't start slagging us off.

If he wants to play more & we aren't going to pick him, fair enough.
Pep told him he wanted him to stay and he would play lots,he would have had to work hard here but he is a big fanny,took the easy option

Those comments say it all looks like he now lacks the hunger and desire to test himself more so after pep has asked him to stay,he wants to get a bit of sun and take things easy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.