Nasti Kompany is the future

Yeah, the future. Michu got between them both 3 times and got headers on target.

Without Joe they would have been embarrassed today.

What's happened to Vinnie, he keeps venturing into midfield and leaving big gaps in the centre of defence.

Vinny looked much better all game I thought. He showed pace against Routledge, control and composure to dribble out of defence at times and his reading of the game was generally much better. Not back to his best, the way Michu pulled clear was when VK didn't read it too well, thankfully Joe saved it. He didn't miss any tackles or headers, that performance wouldn't have looked bad last season.

Nastasic looks very composed with the ball, a little too much at the moment. Short passes to Joe and Clichy can be coached out. He looks good in the air (against big lads Michu and Graham, too) and confident bringing it forward. He needs to talk to Vinny more though. He drops WAY too deep. Though this is to compensate for his lack of pace, it creates more problems than it solves. A lot to learn, but he's still dead young.

cookster said:
Yeah, the future. Michu got between them both 3 times and got headers on target.

What's happened to Vinnie, he keeps venturing into midfield and leaving big gaps in the centre of defence.
why anyone wants to speak bad about our players? i thought kompany was very good today and nastasic was promising too. for all the possesion they had they got only 2 chances all game. i know that we had a bad game but kompany was one of our best players today especially with one last ditch tackle at the end and the block when micah got injured.

kun1 said:
cookster said:

why anyone wants to speak bad about our players? i thought kompany was very good today and nastasic was promising too. for all the possesion they had they got only 2 chances all game. i know that we had a bad game but kompany was one of our best players today especially with one last ditch tackle at the end and the block when micah got injured.
Constructive criticism, if they make mistakes they can be criticised, theyre not immune as no one is in any job.

BlueTG said:
kun1 said:
cookster said:

Constructive criticism, if they make mistakes they can be criticised, theyre not immune as no one is in any job.
i understand this but i thought kompany was very good today, why continue talking bad about him??

kun1 said:
BlueTG said:
kun1 said:
i understand this but i thought kompany was very good today, why continue talking bad about him??

Because they have a different opinion to you, maybe, I dunno.

kun1 said:
BlueTG said:
kun1 said:

Sorry mate didn't realise you were the fount of all knowledge wheh it comes to defending.

I love Vinnie but his postioning and decision making today was way behind the standard he set last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.