Nasti Kompany is the future

Again, stupid fucking over exagerrated nonsense.

Nastasic did really well today & showed what a promising player he is, also VK for the most part did a really good job.

Apart from the bits (like Nolan's disallowed goal which was a basic mistake by Nastasic or Carroll's second half miss when Nastasic saw the danger easily but failed to get across quick enough to block him). Be realistic for christ's sake.

It went well today & it's promising, but it's not perfect by any means & we got away with it when things went wrong.

I don't understand why people have to go so far over the top with it.

It's nice that we did well apart from a few mistakes, no more no less.

I like Nasty. If he can clean up his occasional mistake of not punting the ball away often enough, we have a real good player on our hands.

All young centre backs make mistakes a first, simply because the positional demands are so difficult and they're up against much more tactically astute strikers.

But the only way that they can eradicate the mistakes is by playing regularly.

Definate pairing for the future thought Nasty did a good job on Carroll and looked composed on the ball .so much better than Savic !

Young said:
I like Nasty. If he can clean up his occasional mistake of not punting the ball away often enough, we have a real good player on our hands.

oh dear. That sounds awfully like you're suggesting he needs to "boot" the ball up field rather than play a pass.

Nasty was very composed yesterday, which is a good sign at 19. My favourite moment for him yesterday was when he brought a ball down in the first half: it was a beautiful piece of skill. I have high hopes for him.

he had a good game, but like a poster above said it's not time for hyperbole yet
there were two huge gaps between him and Kompany that Carroll went through the centre of, one less than against Swansea though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.