Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent player, would be a good addition to the squad. Still think we'd need to strengthen more but Laporte/Koulibaly/Ake/Garcia with THB pushing for game time seems a good CB group to me.

35 million seems a bit much for a club that's about to be relegated, especially in this deflated market. This pretty much confirms that Stones and Otamendi are out the door, unless Garcia is leaving. We should be getting 30m for Stones at any rate.

I believe both Stones and Otamendi are gone. I also hope we get something similar around that much for Stones

could pep convert him into a left back or even one of the three at the back going 3-5-2?

he may be small but he has a decent leap on him from what ive seen and he has got some pace as well.

If you take him as. areplacement for Ottomendi we have then just improved our squad and as 93:20 stated - he aint our main targer for cnetre half so if we do get Koulibaly as well we have serioulsy strengthened our options at the back

Laporte/Ake
Koulibaly/Stones/Garcia

now maybe Stones is on the way out - but maybe its Garcia and the rumours about Barca are true - for me Id sell Garcia and keep Stones - We know Stones can play well enough if he can get his head right and a decent pre season playing next to Laporte or Koulibaly might just settle him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.