NBA

buckshot

Personally I can't stand basketball and the NBA is worse than college but I saw that tonight the Sixers broke the longest losing streak (28 games) in league history. They're my local team but I wouldn't have minded watching them lose for a little longer just for the comedy of it.

I actually quite enjoy Basketball. Baseball, Ice Hockey and American Football are worse for me.

One of my favourite sports.
They've won 3 games after starting absolutely miserably, watched them a couple of times earlier on in the season and it was painful to watch.

Can see it coming down to the Golden state warriors at the end of the playoffs and I really don't know who else. There's been some really strange results so far this season.
Cleveland who they beat in last years finals were without a couple of key players, kyrie Irving and Shumpert for quite a few games. They've started to find a bit of rhythm in recent matches though since they've come back.
San Antonio Spurs are quite a decent side, they always seem to be in the mix. Oklahoma are looking quite good too so far.
It's gonna be interesting to see who makes the playoffs this year.

I'm going down to London in a couple of weeks to watch the Toronto / Orlando game which should be great!
Really addictive sport to watch in my opinion, if any NBA lovers haven't got the NBA league pass I suggest you take a look at it. It's fantastic and you can watch all the games on it! BT sport are quite limited to what they show.

I went to school in Fredricktown, Missouri. But, I particularly look up to these two. I didn't share a school with them but witnessed their skills first hand.

2179-48Bk.jpg

Anthony_Peeler.jpg

Both of em' had NBA careers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.