NBA

This is rather interesting. I can watch and enjoy ice hockey but can't be doing with the other two!
Same, I follow NHL and enjoy it alot more.
Only problem is live games are on at daft times for us.
Basketball is too open with constant scoring, just don't enjoy it.

Ice hockey tactically is more like 5aside football, futsal.... And with the added physical aspect of the sport such as checking and fighting, makes for great entertainment.

NBA is a sport I should like, my brother likes it, it's been rammed down my throat for years when I was into HipHop music as a kid... But I just dislike it.
Constantly scoring makes it less appreciated

Really? I stopped watching as I thought it'd just be a washout 4-0

Toronto were up by almost 20 points at half time. Thought they were gonna blow it though. Cavs took the lead in the 4th by 3, but to be fair to Toronto they grinded it out very well.
Kyle lowry was excellent again. Defensively they were great too. Biyombo was great too. Makes things really interesting back in Cleveland for the next game.

Really fancy OKC again tonight too.
Durant & Westbrook are unplayable at times

This is rather interesting. I can watch and enjoy ice hockey but can't be doing with the other two!
Tend to agree hockey most for me though I do like baseball and gridiron to a lesser degree. Hockey is most like football though , mad crowds, low scoring, flows properly - brilliant game to watch love. Baseball is strangely addictive too in a cricket kind of way

Toronto were up by almost 20 points at half time. Thought they were gonna blow it though. Cavs took the lead in the 4th by 3, but to be fair to Toronto they grinded it out very well.
Kyle lowry was excellent again. Defensively they were great too. Biyombo was great too. Makes things really interesting back in Cleveland for the next game.

Really fancy OKC again tonight too.
Durant & Westbrook are unplayable at times

I see, I like Lowry, pretty much because he's so much smaller than most, same with Isaiah Thomas, love an underdog. Westbrook is awesome, deserves an NBA title alongside Durant.

I see, I like Lowry, pretty much because he's so much smaller than most, same with Isaiah Thomas, love an underdog. Westbrook is awesome, deserves an NBA title alongside Durant.

Always been a big fan of Isaiah. Enjoyed watching him when he was at sacramento.
And he's one of the reasons why I can't really hate on the Celtics.

As for durant and westbrook if they can make it through against Golden state I really do fancy them in the finals.
You'd imagine the cavs should do enough to make it past Toronto, but if they make it difficult for them like last night who knows.
Really like Derozan and Patrick Patterson.
Patrick Patterson is a big city fan too.

Always been a big fan of Isaiah. Enjoyed watching him when he was at sacramento.
And he's one of the reasons why I can't really hate on the Celtics.

As for durant and westbrook if they can make it through against Golden state I really do fancy them in the finals.
You'd imagine the cavs should do enough to make it past Toronto, but if they make it difficult for them like last night who knows.
Really like Derozan and Patrick Patterson.
Patrick Patterson is a big city fan too.

Ye he was on CityTV this season wasn't he? Pre-season I believe?

Curry will probably drop 3 pointers for fun in the decider and send OKC packing but would be better to see something different with OKC and Toronto.

If I was to choose a team to go watch, I'd want to go see Boston Celtics for Isaiah, love watching him play.

Ye he was on CityTV this season wasn't he? Pre-season I believe?

Curry will probably drop 3 pointers for fun in the decider and send OKC packing but would be better to see something different with OKC and Toronto.

If I was to choose a team to go watch, I'd want to go see Boston Celtics for Isaiah, love watching him play.

Yeah think I remember seeing that when he was at he training ground.
I remember sending him a snap chat in my city shirt back in January and he replied to me, i couldn't believe it. He's a proper top bloke.
Steph is ridiculous isn't he. He does things that aren't even possible.
Not jumping on the golden state bandwagon but steph curry is such a sensation to watch.

Will be interesting to see who features in the global games over here next year. Went to see the raptors and magic in London earlier in the year. Would love to see golden state or someone like the cavs or okc next year over here.

Next year I expect some of my fellow Blues to pull for my hometown Trail Blazers. We made it to the second round this year and should be poised to be title contenders if we get a center and third scoring option.

It's Dame, CJ & The Boys.

I just hope none of you are Laker fans!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.