Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

No, you haven't answered the question or understood its context.

Perhaps I should have rephrased the point to make it a question posed directly from Nedum, rather than as a general person one?

So, let me ask slightly differently:

A) "Do you think Neds is untruthful with his account?"

B) I mean, how does Nedum put a spin on abusive language from a manager whose demands won City a league? Then you'd have to factor in why, if he was so successful with that characteristic, he got booted?
I’ve not questioned Nedum’s account. I just find a bit sad him digging up dirt on Mancini a decade after the game. I’ve answered your point. It’s up to you if you want to keep digging and / or go round in circles.

I’ve not questioned Nedum’s account. I just find a bit sad him digging up dirt on Mancini a decade after the game. I’ve answered your point. It’s up to you if you want to keep digging and / or go round in circles.
He has bought it up in his book do you not want him to mention it?
If you wrote a autobiography would you mention the QPR game in it?
Maybe put your device down and go and read it.

He has bought it up in his book do you not want him to mention it?
If you wrote a autobiography would you mention the QPR game in it?
Maybe put your device down and go and read it.
Like some swear words were the focal point of the title decider. I love football. You appear to love political correctness.

I’m staying with relatives for a few days and I will read the book when I get home.

Like some swear words were the focal point of the title decider. I love football. You appear to love political correctness.

I’m staying with relatives for a few days and I will read the book when I get home.

Well if you are with family put your device away and talk to them.

Lol. You’ve followed Bigga’s post to me and misconstrued what I’ve written. Where did I say Mancini hadn’t been cursing people. Read my response to Bigga.

I’m laughing my socks off at this attempted pile on.

Oh right. Apologies for jumping in half way through a discussion.

For me, Mancini's tantrums were one of the things I remember the most about that day. Along with the guy beating his chair with his scarf :)

Oh right. Apologies for jumping in half way through a discussion.

For me, Mancini's tantrums were one of the things I remember the most about that day. Along with the guy beating his chair with his scarf :)
Fair enough mate. You’ve brought back memories of the lad beating his chair with the scarf. What a day. I think I enjoyed the next day’s trophy parade more than the game itself.

On Mancini. I was sat quite near him on that day v QPR, he was a disgrace. He reminded me of the sort of people who post on the match day threads. He thought we had lost and was screaming dogs abuse at the players. Not what I would call the dogs bollocks.
But everyone to their own.
Whatever it took, whatever he did, to get us across the line and become Champions is ok with me.

Reactions: PPT
Actions have consequences. Many fans are like you, they don't care as long as they win, the club statement when he got the bullet, revealed how divisive he had become.
For you a hero , to the club a zero.
I know that Mancini had caused a lot of discord within the club. However, he did bring us success. Something to build on.
There have been many other characters at City who have brought discord, but nothing to show for it.
Here are a few.
Peter Swales
Malcolm Allison
Alan Ball
John Bond
Rodney Marsh
Mark Hughes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.