Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

Actions have consequences. Many fans are like you, they don't care as long as they win, the club statement when he got the bullet, revealed how divisive he had become.
For you a hero , to the club a zero.
Everyone’s entitled to their view . For me, Vicky Kloss telling the media pack that Mancini was being sacked before the FA Cup Final was my second worst moment as a lifelong Blue. Only the Raddy Antic goal / relegation was worse.

I wonder who wrote the Club statement ffs

Everyone’s entitled to their view . For me, Vicky Kloss telling the media pack that Mancini was being sacked before the FA Cup Final was my second worst moment as a lifelong Blue. Only the Raddy Antic goal / relegation was worse.

I wonder who wrote the Club statement ffs

I never understood that. Do you have a timeline of those events ?
I was at the game and knew nothing about it.
There is always speculation about managers getting the bullet, Hughes for example, I heard that driving up to the game.
I thought Mancini was a great football coach, that QPR Day although we won, certainly was the beginning of the end for him.
Constant bickering, always wanting more money, criticism of the club , despite the shadow of FFP., it is a sharp contrast to Pep, who has never(to my knowledge) said a negative word about the hierarchy.

Last edited:
Actions have consequences. Many fans are like you, they don't care as long as they win, the club statement when he got the bullet, revealed how divisive he had become.
For you a hero , to the club a zero.
If the club thought him a zero, and I'm talking the important decision makers not a kit man with an over inflated opinion of himself or a couple of players who's feelings he may have hurt by shouting at them then they need to have a word with themselves.
As it happens I don't believe the club did think him a zero but they ultimately made the correct choice in sacking him as he had obviously reached the end of the road with us.
He did what he had to do to take us to the next level and we should all be forever grateful regardless of how it ended.

If the club thought him a zero, and I'm talking the important decision makers not a kit man with an over inflated opinion of himself or a couple of players who's feelings he may have hurt by shouting at them then they need to have a word with themselves.
As it happens I don't believe the club did think him a zero but they ultimately made the correct choice in sacking him as he had obviously reached the end of the road with us.
He did what he had to do to take us to the next level and we should all be forever grateful regardless of how it ended.

So despite the club struggling with ffp and facing Eufa action you agreed with his actions of publicly asking for more cash despite its consequences.
A club which had provided unique capital to its coaches were being constantly criticised by its most important employee. He was not a popular person at the club, nothing to do with the kit man and the players he fell out with, but the decision makers and management..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.