Need another world class defender......

El Ingeniero de Noruega

Yesterday game vs. Lpool clearly showed we need a new defender, when vinny and ota is out. Sell Mangala og Demis as they are not good enough. I said it this summer, buy a f****** defender. But we didn't. Now we have to pay for it. Mangala looks decent in the beginning of the season, but now he have lost it all.
Mang and Demis was all over yesterday, and showed lack of confidence. £32m for Mang is totally wasted. I suppose Porto is still laughing all the way to the bank....

A world class defender to compete with vinny og ota needed urgently tixi..........

Denayer is back next year, Mangala had a terrible game yesterday granted but he looks much better alongside Komps, I wouldnt write him off after that one poor showing, I don't think we need another centre half, I would be looking at the full backs to be honest with you.

We don't have any world class defenders, VK is too injury prone to be in that bracket, and the rest just aren't at that level.

Weird, because I seem to remember us buying a defender in the summer? Ota something and the debate at the time was whether we needed him with Denayer waiting in the wings.

Denayer is back next year, Mangala had a terrible game yesterday granted but he looks much better alongside Komps, I wouldnt write him off after that one poor showing, I don't think we need another centre half, I would be looking at the full backs to be honest with you.

Mangala is ok. The trouble we seem to suffer from is the totally unexpected and bizarre. These would normally raise their heads once in five seasons. The Etihad seems to be a hatchery for the bizarre. Also, a player makes a mistake and it becomes an epidemic. Mistakes all over the show like sheep shit in a field. Passes going astray, out for oppo throwing - one does it and by half time everybody's had a go!

I said it this summer, buy a f****** defender. But we didn't.

21678981-School-boy-scratches-head-whilst-thinking-of-an-idea-or-answer-or-may-even-be-unsure-or-confused-Whi-Stock-Photo.jpg

Nah. Denayer in to replace Demi at the end of the season. Kompany & Otamendi are great, Mangala can do it but needs someone to hold his hand (Kompany) & Denayer is from what I've read (sadly not seen too much myself) very promising. Hoping it's just the Mangala/Demichelis partnership that is such a disaster & hopefully we won't see that again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.