Need another world class defender......

defender just fine. it's Pelle which is always messed it up with his shit 2 centre midfield formation. play 2 CM with Yaya, we will lost control in the middle. once we lost the engine, we are fu*ked.

As bad as Demi and Mangala were they were left totally exposed by our midfield and repeatedly (in the first half) had four Liverpool players running at them directly.
It saddens me to say it but I think Yaya is our biggest problem, he clearly no longer has the legs for a role in a two man midfield (if he ever did) The improvement was easy to see after he was reoplaced.
Pelle needs a serious re-think

Denayer won't come back I don't think because he was promised we wouldn't sign anymore defenders if he signed a new contract and as soon as he signed we bought otamendi
Would be fair to be annoyed at how this season turned out but now that he has signed a 5 year contract & looks more than likely to get game time next season you'd think he'd just accept it & jump at the chance next season.

I think we are short at the back really, but only because MP misjudged Demichelis, he's known him so long and done so well for him in the past that he probably thought 'he still has one more season in him' a lapse of judgement an experienced manager shouldn't be making (especially with the promising Denayer ready to come in) but all managers do it, they all have their favourites, Mancini brought Maicon and Pizarro remember.

We'll just have to see the season out with the CBs we have and hope Denayer has only got better after his year in Turkey.

No real concerns about our defenders on the whole - as others have pointed out, it's the midfield that needs addressing.

Just need to coach the ones have better. Whether that's Pellegrini or his defence coaches I don't know, but whatever we're doing doesn't seem to be working very well.

No real concerns about our defenders on the whole - as others have pointed out, it's the midfield that needs addressing.

We have 2 rights backs who by February 2016 will be 31 and 33. Against the dippers they over ran our right side of defence with ease. We need to look at a top rate right back and left back.

We have 2 rights backs who by February 2016 will be 31 and 33. Against the dippers they over ran our right side of defence with ease. We need to look at a top rate right back and left back.
Denayer has done very well at RB for Galatasaray.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.