Neville at it again

come on lads does it matter, sounds to me like he was snapping which tells me you all did what you had to do and got the right result, job done lads n lasses the longer the day goes and the more i,m hearing means it does not get any better than this?

Think how much fun it would be to fuck up his Sky party - I'd prefer to see him get wiped out in his Bentley though.

When we go on to dominate world football over the next few years,watching that rat faced,shit tached fuckin excuse for a human being squirming in his seat is going to be a joy to behold.
Do not get rid of your sky subscription and watch the fuckers head explode its gonna be great fun.

Its Nevilles defence mechanism and always has been. I would rather have him sacked due to his brainless bias when we start to go toe to toe with the rags for all the english trophies and head to head with Barca for the european one's. The one sure way for a tv pundit to be sacked is behaviour while in the position, or mind numblingly boring and biased opinion, be glad that he has that in bucketloads.

Royaloak said:
Think how much fun it would be to fuck up his Sky party - I'd prefer to see him get wiped out in his Bentley though.

But not die, just his head decapitated....let the body live.

Breadsnapper said:
Pick up the phone and call 0161 872 5050. Section 5 public order act, using words/behaviour likely to cause alarm/harassment or distress. He might only get an 80 quid fine but he'll have a record.

City fan/s reporting an ex united player for swearing -mmmmmm - what's the cahnces of that getting taken serioulsy. Unless someone had recorded it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.