Neville at it again

One of the biggest hypocrites in football. Can't stand the thought of listening to the idiot on Sky weekly.

I was in the Gold Bar in Club Wembley having a quiet pint when the obnoxious toad walked in. Almost spoilt my whole day.

I could quite easily have twatted him but would have been thrown out and missed the day. I guess I should have waited for him to fall asleep on the train!

Mental_blue said:
I was in the Gold Bar in Club Wembley having a quiet pint when the obnoxious toad walked in. Almost spoilt my whole day.

I could quite easily have twatted him but would have been thrown out and missed the day. I guess I should have waited for him to fall asleep on the train!

Shitbag

even the reds fucking hate him , he's like the kid at school that thinks he's popular , but he's just an arrogant prick. i honestly don't know ANYBODY blue or red or any other colour that has a good word for him.
if it had been him to swear at the camera instead of rooney i bet he wouldn't have got a ban , because no-one in their right mind would ever consider him a role model.even children take the piss out of him.

i remember him saying in an interview once that he had "never lost to city and never would out of respect for the gaffer".the next day he fed the goat.

a idiot of the highest order.

i

even his "assist" on that most beautiful final derby at main road can't reverse that.

u2fme2 said:
some one needs to tie him to a chair and have a little word
in his ear

83.jpg

F*ckwits like this generally have a habit of only opening their mouths to change feet at the most inoportune moments.
If none of us can catch him on camera before he starts it'll only be a matter of time until he fuxup in public :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.