New away kit revealed

3187d803-fab0-43e2-b35c-c81f79297f49.jpg

That is nice.
Lieutenant Commander stripes?

Who else thinks Nike and City have scrapped the orange and purple third kit, and are frantically designing a new one we'll all love to boost sales?

Got one for my lad. Printing is in white - is yours white or yellow? Team had yellow numbers last night.

Getting in touch - try twitter first @ManCityStore

My son has the same. At the store they said the team will wear the white lettering in the premier league and yellow else where; I'm awaiting us wearing it in the premier league to see if this is true.

My son has the same. At the store they said the team will wear the white lettering in the premier league and yellow else where; I'm awaiting us wearing it in the premier league to see if this is true.
I think the Premier League uses standard white lettering for all the teams so it should be white numbering there, it's in the European games teams can go crazy and have their own colours/fonts. I think you have to get permission to use different lettering in the domestic cups like we did in the FA Cup final with the numbers with the Manchester coat of arms on.

Anyone else think the monochrome badge looks too yellow, the normal badge would of been best but if they really had too would it not be better with a black outer circle
20sfu5e.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.