New debunking of Syria Gas Attack

The media has gone quiet on this. Are the Americans going to show us the proof Assad did it? Did they show us the proof from 2013?

Do we get 'evidence' of every incident that happens. And if we were provided 'evidence' for this particular one, would that be the end of it.

The media has gone quiet on this. Are the Americans going to show us the proof Assad did it? Did they show us the proof from 2013?

Blow stuff up and ask questions later. We will get a report in 10 years saying it was all bollocks, which will be some consolation to the dead i'm sure

Blow stuff up and ask questions later. We will get a report in 10 years saying it was all bollocks, which will be some consolation to the dead i'm sure

Should the evidence be provided before any action? Then the Internet votes on whether they believe it or not.

Most sane people arent disputing that it happened, its who did it thats being questioned.
So Assad, puppet of Russia, and Russia, say the others did it. And everyone else says they did it.

Two oppressive leaders against everyone else.

And now some thin lipped bloke in a shit shirt goes through some 'facts', mainly based on what happened before, "oh, it happened in 2013 so it's happening again", and some other people agree?

Good for them.

Assad then questions if the children actually died before stating that he doesn't own bad chemicals any more. Quite where they have gone is anyone's guess but he got rid of that stuff. Ok.

Must be those nasty rebels.

So to ask again. What evidence provided by the Americans would be believed by those with the conspiracy agenda. Would you believe it?
I haven't got a 'conspiracy agenda'. Trump said Assad did it. Assad said he didn't do it. If I believe Assad then in my eyes you have the conspiracy agenda. I don't blindly believe everything I'm told by the Western governments where the Middle East is concerned. They have previous form for 'inaccurate intelligence', or bollocks as I like to call it.

I haven't got a 'conspiracy agenda'. Trump said Assad did it. Assad said he didn't do it. If I believe Assad then in my eyes you have the conspiracy agenda. I don't blindly believe everything I'm told by the Western governments where the Middle East is concerned. They have previous form for 'inaccurate intelligence', or bollocks as I like to call it.
You're right to be sceptical about what governments tell you. But it's also right to be sceptical about what someone on the internet tells you as well, based on photographic evidence they have no way of verifying.

Wise. Very wise. Believe nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.