New debunking of Syria Gas Attack

You missed my point. You asked whether the Americans provide proof. I'm asking would you believe it. Given the tone of your posts I'm not sure you would.

It's fine to question what you hear but to be inclined to believe some guy on YouTube is just as bad as believing what the mainstream media tell us
Firstly you don't know whether I'd believe it (if proof was provided of course I would - proof is proof at the end of the day)
Second, my doubts formed before I saw the Jimmy Dore video. I haven't suddenly decided the yanks are lying because I saw that clip on YouTube.

Well a Professor at MIT whose life work was analysis of photos of missile damage, in which role he's worked for the Pentagon for many years as an intelligence analyst, says that that's not true and the evidence for such was tampered with - AND he provided photographic evidence of this.

But "end of" though hey?

I'm sure you're well equipped to debunk his evidence, please go ahead.

I think the point being made was that kids died. This isn't being disputed by the professor. He believes that the device was an artillery rocket tube containing chemical weaponry, detonated on the ground by an explosive charge. He merely disputes that the rocket was dropped from an aircraft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.