New Dr Who

I can only come to the conclusion that the BBC owns the name only.

They subcontracted it to bad wolf studios who in turn flogged it to Disney.

I expect the new series to be more fantasy than sci-fi and possibly the direction it may stay.

I'm hoping this season's arc is that Ruby is an anomaly from the doctor pissing about with superstition at the end of the universe. Eventually he sorts it out. The Bi-generation malarky fucks tennant off and Gatwa's second season is his swansong before Disney cast Ryan Gosling or some other yank in the role to complete the takeover.
Well it’s Disney so it will be as Cartman says “put a woman in it and make her gay”, Panderverse.

Well it’s Disney so it will be as Cartman says “put a woman in it and make her gay”, Panderverse.
I suspect one of the episode will be a gay love story between the doctor and the character Jonathan Groff plays in the episode Regency.

It's based on a minor national scandal of a wealthy female lesbian marrying a wealthy gay man to avoid any scandal at the time.

Entertaining but feels very different. Sort of garish and dumbed down . A little more pizazz and a little less cerebral. Fun nonetheless.
Spot on assessment.

Dumbed down for yanks. Or part of what seems to be a fantasy stories ark?

The forth wall stuff is starting to piss me off I hope there's a proper payoff from it.

just watching Space Babies

All RTD season openers are fast moving, with lots explaining stuff or stupidity

rose, new earth, smith n jones and partners in crime were all daft, this was no different, seems he cannot help himself.

normally he gets darker as the series goes on so hopefully this is his usual first episode guff to softly introduce charactors

the pair of them though are doing a good job as Doctor and Ruby

tbf a snot monster is Red Dwarf level sillyness

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.