New EDS Boss?

Wilcox took some abuse on another thread regarding his 'attitude'? Can anyone shed any truth to the suggestions he isnt a popular character with the players?

I'd like to get this answered too if anyone could shed some light?

I'm not agreeing with it, just pointing out where it is for the other poster

It's interesting that. It could be simply that most are 16, scholars, and the work levels and professional nature expected is hugely more demanding at that level. Could be the first time they've experienced it and Wilcox is purposely stern, teaching them life lessons etc. Can imagine it'd rub up some people the wrong way, but the club doesn't seem to have any problems with him I guess.

No ones ever happy these days. Who knows? May be sumat in it but I've only ever been impressed by his attitude watching from the sidelines. Tough task master but that's a good thing IMO with impressionable young footballers.

It's interesting that. It could be simply that most are 16, scholars, and the work levels and professional nature expected is hugely more demanding at that level. Could be the first time they've experienced it and Wilcox is purposely stern, teaching them life lessons etc. Can imagine it'd rub up some people the wrong way, but the club doesn't seem to have any problems with him I guess.

No ones ever happy these days. Who knows? May be sumat in it but I've only ever been impressed by his attitude watching from the sidelines. Tough task master but that's a good thing IMO with impressionable young footballers.
Couldn't agree more, it's all about perspective
Tough to some is fair to others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.