New Germany Supporters' Club

berlinblue

Team supported
Manchester City
City fans in Germany: If you're looking for a MCFC Supporters' Club here (or, like me, wondering why there isn't one already), please join our new Official Branch :) Or share with your German pals...

Link to join is below, we are based in Berlin (although to date the only branch in the whole of Germany, so would welcome fans from any region). And, of course, if you are in Berlin and want to join our get-togethers to watch the next game in the pub, drop me or @foratzo17 a message to know when and where.

City fans in Germany: If you're looking for a MCFC Supporters' Club here (or, like me, wondering why there isn't one already), please join our new Official Branch :) Or share with your German pals...

Link to join is below, we are based in Berlin (although to date the only branch in the whole of Germany, so would welcome fans from any region). And, of course, if you are in Berlin and want to join our get-togethers to watch the next game in the pub, drop me or @foratzo17 a message to know when and where.

Nice one! I’ve just requested to join. I live in Austria but have been waiting for an SC to open for ages. Just to let you know, there are 3 of us Blues here in Innsbruck

Nice one! I’ve just requested to join. I live in Austria but have been waiting for an SC to open for ages. Just to let you know, there are 3 of us Blues here in Innsbruck
Nice! I think I have just confirmed your request - welcome
And figured there must be some other blues out here... Didn't realise there wasn't a branch in Austria either! Hope we can all get together for one of the games - fingers crossed for Leipzig or Frankfurt next round

Nice! I think I have just confirmed your request - welcome
And figured there must be some other blues out here... Didn't realise there wasn't a branch in Austria either! Hope we can all get together for one of the games - fingers crossed for Leipzig or Frankfurt next round
Where u based in Berlin?

If we get Leipzig in the next round of chumps league, might be a few stopping over on route. Can you recommend a pub or two?
Also, what are the trains like to Leipzig?
All hypothetical until the draw on Monday, just trying to be a bit better prepared than previous rounds.
Good luck with your branch!

If we get Leipzig in the next round of chumps league, might be a few stopping over on route. Can you recommend a pub or two?
All hypothetical until the draw on Monday, just trying to be a bit better prepared than previous rounds.
I'm going to refer you to @foratzo17 on this one, who has lived here longer than I have! Although see my reply above.. Might have some better recommendations for you by then
Trains: theoretically c. 75 minutes direct, but be prepared for long (like several hours) delays, pretty common with Deutsche Bahn, as those of us who were coming to Dortmund from Berlin know! Also don't think the return will run that late...

I used to live in Leipzig, so I can give you tips for there if you need them. The two cities are pretty close. Depending on the train, anything from 70-100 minutes. I can’t help you with bars in Berlin tho. I know the city well but mainly Kreuzberg and Neukölln

I used to live in Leipzig, so I can give you tips for there if you need them. The two cities are pretty close. Depending on the train, anything from 70-100 minutes. I can’t help you with bars in Berlin tho. I know the city well but mainly Kreuzberg and Neukölln
We'll see what the draw comes up with on Monday. Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.