New Germany Supporters' Club

If we get Leipzig in the next round of chumps league, might be a few stopping over on route. Can you recommend a pub or two?
Also, what are the trains like to Leipzig?
All hypothetical until the draw on Monday, just trying to be a bit better prepared than previous rounds.
Good luck with your branch!
If we draw Leipzig we will be there! I will be there if we draw Frankfurt as well, lets hope for the best! We will see on Monday!

There are many trains from Berlin to Leipzig you can use the regional trains, no need for ICE, will be easy to get there from Berlin, only about an hour!

Any place in Munich where City fans get together to watch games ?
Well, i personally don't know. I have been searching in Berlin for years for cityzens here to watch the games with, but haven't found any. Until i met @berlinblue at the Dortmund game, and we started watching games together, and then we came to this idea of creating a supporters club here in Berlin to gather all of the cityzens together. Its like there are currently none in Berlin, neither in Germany. You are welcome to join us though.

Try your luck going into a few pubs. Irish pubs are quite famous in germany for hosting PL games! Good luck finding other cityzens in Munich!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.