New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the two rings on the arm is pretty tame compared to other kits being released this year. Quite like it. Too bad about the material used to make the kits.

Dubai Blue said:
If that 3rd shirt does have the two hoops going round the sleeve, it is yet more proof that most football shirt designers simply have no idea of when to stop!

Agree. Simplicity is best.

acton28 said:
panzer1311 said:
The worst replica shirts we've ever had ....snags / pulls so easily , just took mine back this morning, got my money back
£55 ..... scandalous !!

dont buy one Blues !
are they worth half price for later in the year?
aren't they made from plastic bottles? plastic bottles always look bobbins after one or two uses
If the staff are saying they pull when they are printing the numbers on ..... you know you've got problems !!
the other thing thats winding me up , the 'player issue' shirts ( the ones with air holes ) are a completely different quality material , its us fans who have to stump up for the shitty expensive tat !!! ,
my advice to fellow blues is don't buy one !! , and if you do , make sure you keep the receipt because they WILL pluck / snag !

I'm just happy I live in Thailand, replica copy shirt 2 pounds, sky blue is as close as it gets, and not always close with that either!!! rest is there or there abouts, but still like to wear it on match days

Ive emailed Nike UK customer service regarding the shocking quality of our shirts , still had no reply ( theres a shock ) bottom line is they don't give a flying fuck as long as the asian / us market snaps them up

IOWBlue said:
The golden rule, dont fix it if it isnt broken. City might regret this move to nike if a lot of people return the tops, and a lot of others dont buy it because of what they've heard. £55 is a lot of money if its crap. ( Umbro, if your'e watching, dont shut the factory yet )

hardly think its a golden rule when Nike are paying us millions more than umbro did<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:17 pm --<br /><br />
panzer1311 said:
Ive emailed Nike UK customer service regarding the shocking quality of our shirts , still had no reply ( theres a shock ) bottom line is they don't give a flying fuck as long as the asian / us market snaps them up

perhaps they have more than your enquiry to deal with

Really like the design of the third kit, even with the stripes on the sleeve but unfortunately the shield ruins it, just like the home kit. I could probably have tolerated lower quality material (all my pre-Umbro shirts have got pulls in them, used to be pretty standard for football shirts) but I really, really hate the shield.

[bigimg]http://theatreproduceracademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/no-shield.jpg[/bigimg]

Dont understand how Nike can get this issue so wrong do they not bother with quality control? I mean at £55 a go the least you could ask for is durability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.