New official City website

Rarely do aways so only used the old site for fixture details and bits of videos such as tunnel cam and eds highlights.

The OS is shite to find anything, sluggish, crashes my phone sometimes etc.

If we're going for world domination random kids around the world must give up pretty quickly with it as I'd imagine it's where they'd start.

This.............all day long.

The website is sponsored by Wix not built on their platform. I had a guy from the website team at my last disabled supporters meeting and asked that same question. We use Wix for our own website as it is ideal for us www.mcdsa.co.uk but they advised Wix only sponsor the new site for MCFC, yes they are aware of issues but keen to hear more so feedback via Voice
I stand corrected.
Judging by the website and how it looks/navigates it looks similar to some wix templates I dicked about with a few months ago.

Definitely prefer the old website.

As football web sites go ours is a total embarrassment!! When it does finally load on my
tablet it takes forever to find what you are looking for as navigating around site is shocking.
Who ever is responsable for the set up and running of this total bag of shit wants lynching.
No one has taken any notice of the poor feedback given to club regarding the shocking decision
to change to wix whoever they are.if Heineken did web sites they certainly wouldn't own up to this
bag of useless shit.!!!

I saw a Wix advert yesterday on the TV using our site as a reason to sign up with them.

Very risky, any company who decided to have a look at it before buying from them would run a mile.

The website is sponsored by Wix not built on their platform. I had a guy from the website team at my last disabled supporters meeting and asked that same question. We use Wix for our own website as it is ideal for us www.mcdsa.co.uk but they advised Wix only sponsor the new site for MCFC, yes they are aware of issues but keen to hear more so feedback via Voice
Are they bollox. They couldn't give a stuff. I sent a detailed list of problems with it after it had been up a week. I got a polite email back then zero fixes since then.
An absolutely awful web site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.