New years resolutions:

Two Gun Bob

After taking your dog for a drag round the block for the eighth go it's now time to draw up that all important'e list.

I am definatly going veg..And much more crucibles too.
My food will be undercooked to maintain that all in goodness of nature and vitamins.
I shall eat fish on Fridays and shall post more sensibly with an awarness to my spacial surroundings
I shall drink with a greater importance on quality persay over quantity. It's not a race so choose well.
I am going to take on a pet as I have wildlife at my forefront.
I am going to eat less meat and mainly chicken. Chickens are more healthy for us so I am sorry Mr Chicken and although I don't have a bad word to say about you you simply have to die.
I will walk loads more than I did in 2017.
I shall put now't on the credit card for at least a month.
I shall make do and mend and think of ways to save the purse by repairing and stitching my way to fiscal nirvana.

So what are you going to do .. will you hold the line or are you destined to fall at beechers in January with the other non starters. I wish you'd all give up vaping as it's a digusting habit. Suck it down your lung cage and then blow it in my face..Feck off you scruffs.

Edited for Syntax and grammer

Last edited:
I really thought this thread was going massive.
Obviously non of you like change and theres nothing at all wrong with that.You wont be marked down for it.

Maybe eat more crucibles ? Your choice as i'm not your Dad.
Take it easy and have a good year but dont blame me if it all goes tits up.
Here the good doctor to explain further.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to start cooking pork to 150 degrees instead of 160.
I am also going to stop going to my local pub for a pint.
Probably as well. I heard it burnt down? Last year I made a resolution to do the minimum required at work and put myself and family first after two decades of putting the job first. Worked a treat. More time at home, happier wife,seems of the kids, and still get the same money. I'm not talking about skiving, just doing what needs done and going home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.