Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we go 15 clear, no ifs, no buts, no maybe's... That's the title sewn up for me, Pep won't let this team get complacent and that's the only thing that could stop us this season.

The rags will be 4th, they will implode from here on in, chavs and spuds will overtake em before the end of march.

I just think Newcastle have just had a great win away from home, the crowd will be right up for it and at some point our run has to end. I think the run will end at one of these next 2 games. Hope I’m wrong of course.

We are going to have to have a huge drop off from the current level we are at to lose.

I thought against Bournemouth, in particularly the first half, I thought it was the worst half we have had in the league all season, yet we won the game in the end 4-0.

I am expecting the run to end at somewhere like Liverpool or Arsenal away, not Newcastle or Palace.

I think this answers your question Karen....

Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles says they are plotting to get tough with City and bully them off the St James’ Park pitch.

“We need to make it as difficult as we can, small fouls and we need to make it physical with them. Don’t let them play pretty football.”
christ on a bike not again,be nice if teams just tried to play football

There will be the usual 15mins of blood and thunder from Newcastle, then the adrenaline will wear off, reality will set in as we start to throttle them, run them ragged.
Also,Not wise to threaten to kick us off the park to the media, especially with what happened against Spurs, Pep has already asked for more protection for his players, and rightly so! The first bad challenge and you can bet Pep will be in the 4th officials ear, and Fernandinho or Kompany will be vigorously doing the same. This game is now preloaded, and I expect a sending off as Newcastle get increasingly frustrated chasing shadows, and result to the afore mentioned bully boy tactics.

My daughter has just gone now with this virus that is going around so my wife is looking after her - meaning that I have an adult and junior spare if someone is in the area and looking for one.

Gundogan stepping in for Silva is something that should have long term benefits.

Obviously you wouldn't wish these circumstances on Dave, but him having a few weeks rest and Gundogan getting a run of games to get back into something approaching his best form will pay off massively for us in the spring.

I hope Brahim takes a spot on the bench (Foden did previously but obviously with him being injured it should go to Brahim or another kid).

Quite fancy Aguero to score another couple.
Dave having a few weeks rest? Where did you pick that up from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.